Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Big Huge Deep Breath

Somedays everything seems so busy, so strange, so upside down, so very slow motion moving backwards and then forwards again. Let's take yesterday for example, I reunited with an old friend over lunch, sat in the sunshine with her in the backyard garden of a busy cafe, I planned and purchased tickets for attending my friends wedding, I cleaned my apartment with my roommate, I cooked food for the rest of the week, and then... I worked on my taxes. THERE it is. that's the part where I felt backwards...the gloom and doom of taxes. An amazing day off and what should ruin it, what should fill my eyes with an incredible feeling of frustration and hopelessness?

Taxes.

I hate them.

What a silly thing they are.

Albert Einstein
[on filing for tax returns] This is too difficult for a mathematician. It takes a philosopher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.