Sunday, June 22, 2008

Confession of a failed blogger

Confession one: I have crossed over to the Thirties. Now in a whole other questionaire age group category. Exploring a whole new terrain; I am no longer a cute twenty something, I have landed in a new "cute" territory: The Cute Thirty-somethings?

Confession two: I think our modern day urban manners are atrocious. I know that I have these magical moments where I think people are inspiring, but then when you take a job bartending in the lower east side, like I did, you see the other side of how people behave. Dare I say, they lack a fundamental skill base to negotiate a simple transaction to buy alcohol in a loud bar? Dare I call them monsters? MONSTERS!!!! These are a new breed of monster: they shout, wave their arms, tip poorly, are untrusting, demanding and impatient. They look like you or I, they often have party hats, bachelorette buttons, refuse to smile, and drink soco lime shots, jager bombs, and long island ice teas. Beware, they are among us.

Confession Three:
I have been spending time writing entries for my blog, but then never posted them.

Confession Four: I am lactose intolerant!

No comments: